- Slip your furniture into a whole new look
- Fresh Clean Protected
- Created for any size sectional
- Available for a variety of configurations
- Custom made from your photos and measurements
- Large selection of washable, designer fabrics
Sectional Slipcover Features
- Made for a variety of sectional styles and configurations; any number of sections, length, width or height.
- We don't make slipcovers for recliner sectionals or sectionals with curved, "pie-wedge" sections. Please check the chart below for some of the possible configurations.
- Custom crafted slipcover from your photos and measurements.
- Separate, zippered body cover for each section that follows the form of your furniture.
- Separate zippered cushion and pillow covers for all loose cushions and pillows.
- Available for sleeper sofas and furniture with attached back cushions at no extra cost.
Sectional Configurations - Types of sections: 1 Arm, Wrap-back, Armless, Chaise & Corner
Slipcover Design & Construction Options
- Design options: Large selection of fabrics, synthetic and natural fibers, in a variety of weaves and textures. Four skirt finishes – short and to the floor styles. Accent cording on the cushions and body cover in either matching or contrasting fabric.
- Construction options: Full lining - body and cushions and Stay Strips to eliminate sagging under rolled arms.
Slipcover Skirt Options
Our pricing includes fabric and labor for the body cover and cushion covers. Pricing is based on your furniture and the design options you select.
- Furniture – Each section is priced separately and is based on the size of the section, the number of loose cushions and furniture design features that require extra attention. There is no extra charge for T or ½ T cushions. See How to Order for detailed information about how to determine the cost of a slipcover.
- Design Options – Our fabrics are grouped into pricing categories: A – E,. A being the least expensive. Our starting price in each size range is based on our Contemporary skirt style with no accent cording. Skirt upgrades and accent cording are available at an additional cost.
Follow the How to Order link for instructions on how to determine your cost with different fabrics and design options.
Ready to Order?
- If you need help determining the configuration, size and design features of your sectional - Please see How to Order for detailed information.
- If you know the configuration, size of each section and design features of your sectional, the fabric and design options you want for your slipcover then you're ready to order. Remember, you need to order a slipcover for each part of your sectional separately.
Start your order here, select a section type.
1-Arm / Wrap-back Sections
1-Arm Chaise Section
Corner & Armless sections
Copyright - Needle & Shears Custom Decor, 2015
All rights reserved